Whether a person travels by car, plane, train, or cruise ship, there is one definite thing that they will need. That item is luggage and when a person is trying to decide which piece is the best, one name stands out. The Delsey luggage reviews we have seen seem to be quite positive and so many people rave about all their fantastic qualities. Once a person decides to purchase Delsey luggage, they then have the overwhelming decision of what size or type they need, want, or should have.
Delsey Helium Aero 25” Trolley
This suitcase on wheels is manufactured from 100% polycarbonate, so it is durable and resistant to cracking and breaking. The roomy size offers a fabric lining with zipper enclosures and it even expands an additional two inches for return trips when it is full of souvenirs. This piece of Delsey luggage also features a TSA approved lock which agents can open if necessary. It is easy to maneuver through airports without making too much noise.
- Durable outer material that won’t break or crack
- Roomy interior that expands when needed
- Easy to pull through airports
- TSA approved lock
- Opens flat for packing
- The lay flat feature can be cumbersome when a person only needs to grab one thing
Delsey Luggage Helium Aero Trolley 29”
This is another hardcover piece of luggage that is made from 100% polycarbonate. The spinning wheels make it easy to pull into an airport towards the drop off point, and there will never be a reason why a person would need to carry this. The inside has nylon lining with a zipper enclosure and expands two inches when needed.
- Durable exterior that will not crack or break
- Nice metallic finish ensures that people can find it on the conveyor belt
- Double spinner wheels ensure easy maneuverability through airports
- Folds down flat for packing
- Each side can be packed separately
- Cannot be opened quickly to grab something as it will need to be opened flat to remove any items
- Expandable section can pop out of place after a while
Delsey Luggage Chatelet Hard + 28 inch 4 Wheel Spinner
The Virgin Makrolon polycarbonate exterior of this luggage helps resist impact and protects the inside from extreme temperatures. This luggage also features a stop and go brake system, which makes it easier to control when a person does not want it to move. Contents will not shift from one side to the other with the tie down straps and zippered divider.
- Durable exterior that withstands extreme temperatures
- Wheels can be adjusted to keep luggage from rolling away
- Two zippered compartments
- Two removable bags
- Travel hanger
- Intricate faux leather design that makes the luggage unique and fashionable
- Does not offer additional expandable space
Delsey Luggage Helium Shadow 3.0 25” Exp Spinner Trolley
This hard-sided piece of luggage is made from 100% polycarbonate on the outside and nylon lining on the inside. It is lightweight and durable and features a textured finish to make it easier to spot on the conveyor belt. The top lid opens on this luggage, which is a nice feature for those who like to be able to grab certain items quickly without rummaging through an entire suitcase.
- Convenient front pocket
- Expandable interior
- Durable exterior
- Easy to hold handle
- Zippered compartments on the inside hold smaller items
- Zipper on front pocket can become damaged from hitting conveyor belts
Delsey Luggage Helium Sky 29 inch Suitcase
This soft-sided piece of luggage is made from micro ballistec, which makes it lightweight. The inside will expand two inches to fit more items when necessary and there are three pockets on the outside that have soft-touch lining for electronics.
- Vapor barrier material
- Roomy interior with zippered pockets and tie downs
- Extra pockets on the outside
- Lightweight design
- Easy to maneuver through an airport
- Does not have a lock
Delsey Luggage Helium Shadow 3.0 21 inch Trolley
This piece of luggage is made from 100% polycarbonate, which means it will not break or crack after use. It has been designed to fit into the overhead compartments on an airplane, yet it is also equipped with a TSA approved lock. In addition to opening in the middle, there is a feature where the top can be opened as well. This ensures that people can reach inside for something quickly, without needing to find the space to open the entire thing.
- Sturdy and durable
- Easy to maneuver
- Can pack with suitcase open completely or by using top opening
- Fits into overhead storage bins
- TSA approved lock
- Any scratches will show up white
- Zipper may become difficult to use or break after a few uses
Delsey Luggage Chatillon 25” Exp Spinner Trolley
This soft-sided piece of best Delsey luggage is made from polyester that repels water and is scratch resistant. The corners are reinforced to improve the durability of this luggage. There is a built-in indicator that allows people to see if they have filled it to more than 50 pounds. It can be pushed or pulled using two or four wheels, so everyone can find the way that works best for them.
- Durable material with reinforced corners
- Weight limit detector built in
- Multiple front pockets for additional storage
- Bottom pocket for shoes and other bulkier items
- Easy to hold handle for wheeling around
- Expands two inches on the inside for extra room
- If packed unproperly, it may tip over
Delsey Comete 20-inch Luggage
This hard-sided piece of luggage is made from durable and lightweight ABS and has a ten-year limited warranty. The texture on the exterior is scratch resistant and the four wheels offer the ultimate in maneuverability. This item will fit in overhead bins in airplanes, so it is perfect as a carry-on.
- Limited warranty
- Scratch resistant exterior
- Fully lined interior with two roomy compartments
- Expandable interior
- Fits in carry-on bins in planes
- No lock option available
We love all these Delsey luggage pieces and many others seem to save positive things to say in their Delsey suitcase reviews as well. Each one of these suitcases are great for traveling, whether it is local, across the country, or halfway around the world. These luggage pieces are sturdy, reliable, and fit quite a bit more than another suitcase does. Anyone who purchases one of these suitcases will find that they will want to travel even more than they already do, simply because they make it easy to live out of a suitcase.